Welcome to Rortek Solutions! We are an independent agent for hundreds of the major telecommunication companies.

We work with over 200 top telecommunication carriers


Business owners and IT managers understand the importance of

Scalability & Flexibility
Cost Savings
Expert Consultation

Our services are completely free, and all of the contracts and bills come from the respective carrier, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best deal.

As independent agents, we provide an additional level of customer support that you wouldn’t get by going directly through the carrier. And don’t worry, the carriers still provide all of their normal support.

With Rortek Solutions, you get the best of both worlds – expert telecom advice and support, without the added cost. Contact us today to start saving time and money on your business’s IT spend.


 Man pressing business supplier button

Unlock the power of our extensive supplier network, enabling us to secure the best pricing and tailor-made solutions that meet your unique telecom needs.

Services & Solutions

Man pressing a button for business services

Experience streamlined operations, cost optimization, and increased productivity with our comprehensive carrier solutions that encompass network, mobility, and workforce management, empowering you to save valuable time and resources.

Why Us?

Hands with icons for business internet, business phone, and other business telecom services

With our extensive network of over 200 carriers and our personalized approach, we simplify telecommunications by providing tailored solutions and exceptional customer support.


“It was great working with Greg at Rortek Solutions to design, plan and migrate 120+ users from an old legacy on-prem phone system to AT&T’s Office@Hand cloud-based system.  Greg is very knowledgeable in the VoIP space and proved to be a valuable asset in helping our customer with their migration.  I will definitely reach out to Rortek in the future for VoIP and Internet solutions.”

Jim, Latitude Subrogation Services

“I used Rortek Solutions when searching for a new Telecom/Internet provider. We moved our business into a much larger facility and needed to work smarter. Greg and Steve were invaluable in evaluating and recommending the best fit for my company. They consistently went above and beyond at every single chance. We moved from POTS lines and a fax with decades old Merlin phones to a new turn key web/internet phone system with 10 users and all the bells and whistles you’ll ever need. Rortek is not only a solid company to do business with but they are first class humans too! Highly recommend them.”

Rob, Rokay Floral

Discover what we do in 30 seconds:


Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.

Get in Touch

“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”

(248) 270-2788
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083