Internet & Network Solutions
Experience the power of industry-leading providers such as AT&T, 123Net, Comcast, and Lumen, delivering a range of internet and network solutions tailored to meet your business needs. From lightning-fast fiber and broadband connections to efficient SD-WAN, MPLS, and point-to-point options, leverage their expertise to unlock seamless and secure connectivity for your organization.
Business Voice Solutions
Elevate your business communications with the industry-leading expertise of providers like RingCentral, 8×8, Nextiva and Mitel. Unlock the power of their robust business voice solutions, empowering your organization with crystal-clear call quality, advanced features, and seamless connectivity. From scalable UCaaS systems to reliable PBX solutions, trust in their proven track record to deliver exceptional voice services that keep your business connected and thriving.
Harness the expertise of renowned providers such as AT&T, Comcast, and to fortify your business with top-notch cyber security solutions. Benefit from their cutting-edge technologies and comprehensive strategies, safeguarding your valuable data, networks, and systems against ever-evolving threats. Trust in their industry-leading solutions to ensure the utmost protection for your business in today’s digital landscape.
Embrace the freedom of mobility for your business with the backing of leading carriers like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile. Leverage their cutting-edge mobility solutions to empower your workforce with seamless connectivity, optimized coverage, and advanced device management. From robust mobile data plans to reliable voice services, trust in their network infrastructure and industry expertise to fuel productivity and keep your business agile in today’s fast-paced world.
Revolutionize Auto Dealer Connectivity: Unleash Seamless Solutions and Ensure Uninterrupted Operations with Robust Broadband Failover Capabilities.
Discover how an 11-site auto dealership achieved uninterrupted connectivity, eliminated outages, and enhanced customer experiences with a robust broadband failover solution.
Revolutionize Business Communication: Seamlessly Transition to Cloud, Enhance PBX Capabilities, and Empower Field Workforce for Unprecedented Efficiency.
Discover how Rortek Solutions empowered a business with unified communication integration and streamlined field workforce management, revolutionizing their operations and enhancing productivity.
Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.
Get in Touch
“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083