Business Cybersecurity

Hands typing on a keyboard with a digital image of a lock above the computer.

Premises-Based Firewall

A premises-based firewall is a security solution that acts as a protective barrier for your computer network. It guards against unauthorized access and harmful data by monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic, ensuring your network and sensitive information remain safe.

DDoS Defense

DDoS defense is a protective shield for your website or online services. It detects and blocks overwhelming cyber attacks that flood your website with excessive traffic, ensuring uninterrupted access for legitimate users and safeguarding your online presence.

End-Point & Mobile Security

Endpoint and mobile security provide comprehensive protection for your devices. They safeguard your computers, smartphones, and tablets from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access. Through threat detection, security measures, and regular scans, they keep your devices and sensitive information secure.


Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.

Get in Touch

“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”
(248) 270-2788
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083