Business Wireless Solutions

Two hands with a phone, tablet, and laptop floating above it.

Asset Tracking

Asset tracking allows you to monitor the location and status of important items, such as equipment, vehicles, or inventory. It provides real-time visibility, improving asset management, preventing loss, theft, and misplacement.

Mobile Forms

Mobile forms are digital alternatives to paper forms that streamline data collection. They offer templates, automatic calculations, and data validation, making information capture more efficient and accurate. Mobile forms eliminate the need for paper-based processes, enhancing productivity and reducing errors.

Wireless Plans

Wireless service enables you to stay connected using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. It provides flexible communication options, including calls, messaging, and internet access, without the need for physical connections. Wireless service offers convenience and mobility, ensuring you can communicate and access information on the go.


Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.

Get in Touch

“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”
(248) 270-2788
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083