Introducing Rortek Solutions: Simplifying Telecommunications

Rortek Solutions emerged in 2020 amidst the global coronavirus pandemic, a brainchild of Greg Iljkoski and Steven Williams. Witnessing the significant impact on businesses due to the absence of personalized account management and dedicated support during those challenging times, Greg and Steven made a bold decision. Leaving their positions at a prominent telecommunications company, they founded Rortek Solutions.

At Rortek Solutions, our mission is to be your trusted guide in the vast world of telecommunications. We understand that dealing with large telecommunication carriers can often be a time-consuming and complex process. That’s where we come in.

As proud agents for more than 200 carriers, including industry giants like AT&T, Comcast, 123Net, and RingCentral, we have the expertise and resources to simplify your telecommunications experience. Our knowledgeable team is here to assist you every step of the way, from designing tailored solutions to navigating pricing options and ensuring smooth implementation.

We believe that communication should be effortless, efficient, and tailored to meet your unique needs. That’s why we take the time to understand your business requirements, enabling us to recommend the most suitable carriers and services for you. Whether you need a robust data plan, reliable voice solutions, or secure connectivity, we have the partnerships and expertise to deliver the telecommunications solutions your business deserves.

At Rortek Solutions, we pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, providing ongoing support and guidance beyond the initial implementation. Our dedication to delivering personalized care and attention sets us apart in the telecommunications industry.

Ready to navigate the telecommunications world with ease? Let Rortek Solutions be your trusted partner. Contact us today, and let’s design a solution that fits your business needs from pricing to seamless implementation.

Our Co-Founders Greg (pictured left), and Steven (pictured right)
Our Co-Founders Greg (pictured left), and Steven (pictured right)


Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.

Get in Touch

“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”

(248) 270-2788
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083