Business needs analysis.
- Schedule a meeting to discuss your current telecom setup
- Identify pain points
- Understand your unique business needs
Clear Understanding, Informed Decision
- Personalized proposal presentation
- Detailed explanation of all aspects
- Addressing any questions or concerns
Smooth Setup Process
- Handling all contract and paperwork through the carrier
- Streamlined setup and implementation
- Minimizing hassle and maximizing efficiency
Take Support To The Next Level
- Continued assistance after contract signing
- Post-sales support for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Account continuity
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much does Rortek Solutions Cost?
It costs nothing to utilize our services. As an independent agent our only job is to find you the best deal that meets your needs.
How do you decide which carriers to quote?
Rortek Solutions takes a personalized approach based on your unique business needs to find the best carrier for you.
Who do we contact if there is a service issue?
Call us first! We provide ongoing support for all of our active customers. But rest assured the carrier will also assign all of the normal support resources to your account.
Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.
Get in Touch
“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083