Business Voice Solutions

An unhooked phone sitting on a desk with an image of cloud pointing to a computer, smartphone, email, and desktop computer.

POTS Landlines

POTS landlines, short for Plain Old Telephone Service landlines, refer to traditional analog phone lines that have long been used for voice communication. These reliable and familiar phone lines provide clear and stable connectivity for voice calls, fax services, and alarm systems. Discover the benefits of POTS landlines and how they can serve as a dependable means of communication for your business.

VoIP Services

VoIP, short for Voice over Internet Protocol, is a communication technology that enables voice calls to be transmitted over the internet. With VoIP service, businesses can enjoy cost-effective and flexible communication solutions. This can be cloud, or on-premises service offers advanced features, such as call forwarding, virtual numbers, voicemail-to-email, and conference calling, empowering businesses to streamline communication, enhance collaboration, and reduce communication costs. Experience the benefits of VoIP service and revolutionize your business communication with a reliable and scalable solution.

Hosted Voice

Hosted voice solutions, also known as Hosted Voice or Hosted Unified Communications as a Service, provide businesses with a cloud-based communication service. This advanced solution offers seamless integration across devices, advanced features like voicemail transcription and video conferencing, and scalability for adding or removing users as needed. With hosted voice solutions, businesses can streamline communication processes, enhance collaboration, and enjoy the benefits of cloud-based flexibility and maintenance-free operations.


Rortek Solutions is an independent agent partnering with industry leaders including AT&T, Comcast, RingCentral, and other top providers to deliver customized business internet, network, voice, and cyber-security solutions that perfectly match your unique requirements.

Get in Touch

“Trust us with 1%, and we will earn the other 99%.”
(248) 270-2788
318 John R Rd.
Troy, MI 48083